Many people are still considering the city of Allen, a bedroom city: a sleepy place where nothing important is happening. Today, I decided to take a look at the largest corporations that can be found in Allen.
- SVE Technology Group Inc – Mobile phone repair/refurbishment. 900 employees.
- Experian Information Solutions – Data and call center for credit bureau. 865 employees
- Frontier Communications – Telecommunications. 850 employees
- Jack Henry & Associates Inc. – Information technology provider for financial services. 600 employees
- Andrew’s Distributing – Beverage distributor. 400 employees
- PFSWeb – Online marketing and sales solutions. 340 employees
- Watchguard Video – Surveillance and police in-car camera manufacturing. 215 employees
- MonkeySports Inc. – Online retailer of sports equipment. 200 employees
- Kone Inc. – Elevator and escalator company. 200 employees
- Homeland Healthcare – Health insurance agency. 185 employees
There are a multitude of other small companies with under 150 employees, and some big companies with smaller presence in Allen. Thinking that population is Allen, has been 92,020 as per 2013 census, I think that we are doing just fine.
Want to keep-up with what is happening in Allen?