Light Farms is a newer community in Celina with many amenities for the residents to enjoy.
- 13+ miles of hiking and biking trails
- 240 acres of green space, multiple playgrounds, greenbelts, neighborhood gardens, picnic areas and a community lawn for events, outdoor activities seem endless.
- five neighborhood pools
- state-of-the-art fitness center.
Light Farms students attend highly-acclaimed Prosper ISD schools and is home to a new on-site Prosper ISD elementary school: Light Farms Elementary, conveniently located adjacent to the Barn Yard amenity center, so you can have peace of mind that your children will be able to safely walk or bike to school.
- Light Farms Elementary. Pre-K to 5th grades
- Boyer Elementary. K to 5th grades
- Reynolds Middle School. 6th to 8th grades
Real estate activity
In 2020, this year to date (06/22) in this community have been sold 83 homes, while 98 are on the market, in various stages of marketing from new listings to “Pending” status.
Here are some numbers:
- Sale prices this year are from $264,500 to $888,154. Median sale price in 2020 is $393,000
- 37 new homes have been sold by the builders. Sale prices between $289,032 and $888,154
- 44 homes have been sold in the resale market. Sale prices between $264,000 and $775,000
Currently there 52 homes for sale in the resale market and 45 homes, new construction sold by the builders.