Is September again! Fall is almost here, schools are already in full force, and the weather is just getting better! Is time for some entertainment!
Notable September Events 2017
- 25th Annual Wylie Rodeo: September 8 and 9. Starts at 6:30 pm. Calf scramble, roping, barrel racing, food. music.
- September 22, 23, 24 at Oak Point Park in Plano: is the Annual Balloon Festival and Run. All the details can be found at www.PlanoBalloonFest.org
- September 29 – October 22: Fair Park in Dallas – the executing State Fair of Texas, that begun its annual tradition in 1885. As in every year, there will be hundreds family friendly activities, free music acts and more. Plan your trip at BigTex.com
- September 14 to 17: Addison Oktoberfest celebrates 30 years! Festival location is Addison Circle Drive. Addison OktoberFest Info
- Oktoberfest at Watters Creek in Allen. (Where Nord Realty office is located). Friday – Sunday, September 8-10. Enjoy 20+ Oktoberfest beers from area craft breweries along with live music, DJ, arts vendors, food, and festive activities!
- McKinney Oktoberfest – in downtown McKinney: September 22-24. Open Friday 22, at 4 PM. McKinney Oktoberfest Info
- Murphy Maize Days from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm, on September 30, at Murphy Central Park. Features live music, car show, food and much more.