Collin county is situated north of Dallas. With an estimated 80 people moving into Collin County each day, the county’s population topped 1,034,730 residents in 2019.
COLLIN COUNTY QUICK FACTS
Here’s a quick snapshot of Collin County, by the numbers:
• County Seat: McKinney
• Area: 841.3 sq. miles of land, 44.6 sq. miles of water
• Towns and Cities: 27
• Estimated Population (2019): 1.034.730
• New residents moving in each day (2017): 82
• Paved County Roads: 726 miles
• Median Household Income (2018 ): $94.192
• Average Taxable Home Value (2016): $317,599
• Average COUNTY property tax levy (2016): $628.77
• County Tax Rate (2018): $0.1922460 per $100 assessed value
• Independent School Districts: 21
• Special Districts: 2
• Hospital Districts: None
• Registered Voters (November 2018): 566,938
• Voter Turnout (November 2016): 68%
This is the best place in Collin County where a buyer can find homes for sale. Simple to navigate and search with efficient results.
Nord Realty is covering the Collin County in principal and over laying areas, as necessary. Our primary area goes from LBJ Highway (I-635) at south, Dallas North Tollway at West, Celina and Melissa in North and Lake Lavon at East.
You can view all homes for sale in our market area: all the cities and towns.
In most of our areas marketing time is under 30 days right now. Multiple offers are what a buyer should expect. Therefore, searching and finding homes right away should be the number one priority. There are two-ways to find the right property shortly after is listed: sign-up for updates on this site or contact Nord Realty and request to be on the “Alert List” to receive notification by e-mail at the time when a new listing, matching your criteria, is posted.